Welcome to The Economics Daily
What is The Economics Daily?
We're glad you asked. Each business day, The Economics Daily:
- presents fresh economic information in charts and maps
- highlights intriguing BLS data that you might otherwise have missed
- focuses on one or two specific points
- provides links to further information at the bottom of each story
- gives you a way to send us your feedback about The Economics Daily
We think that if you give The Economics Daily a few minutes a day, within a week you'll sound pretty clever about economics, within a month you will be extremely well-informed about the economy, and within a year you will be broadly educated in economic statistics and labor economics.
Please Contact TED to let us know how we're doing or to comment on content. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Economics Daily Staff
Editor-in-chief: Michael D. Levi
Managing Editor: Jay Meisenheimer
Contributing editors: Douglas Himes, Jay McDaniel, Demetrio Scopelliti, and Jamie Williams
TED Team Alumni: Richard M. Devens, Kate Donohue, Jacob Galley, Michael Horton, Mary Jablonski, Joy Langston, Lawrence Leith, Emily Liddel, Charles J. Muhl, Daniel Murphy, Ann Norris, William Parks II, James Power, Catharine Stewart, James Titkemeyer, David Wile, and Jo-Ann Yu