The media and general public can communicate directly with BLS subject matter experts who provide detailed analysis of our data and present you with reliable and unbiased information.
For a dashboard of the latest releases and publications from BLS, please visit www.bls.gov/newsroom.
Our Press Office is staffed from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday to help answer questions or set up interviews. The Press Office can be reached at 202-691-5902 or PressOffice@bls.gov.
BLS staff are available and can serve as a trusted source on these topics and more:
- Employment and unemployment
- Price trends at the consumer and producer levels and for imports and exports
- Consumer spending patterns
- Job openings, layoffs and discharges, and quits
- How people spend their time
- Union membership
- Veterans’ labor market experiences
- Productivity trends
- Workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities
- Long-term employment projections
- Incidence and take-up rates of benefits, such as paid leave
- Access to medical insurance and costs for employer and employee
- Data are available for the United States as a whole, and selected data are available by demographic characteristic, geographic area, and industry.